After a tiring day at work no housewife wants to cook long. Usually the dilemma what to cook ends with buying the needed products and cooking them for a long time. Not to mention the long scrubbing of dishes and cutlery. Tired of all this?
Then try preparing a pizza which cooking is easier than a child’s play. Actually, you can offer your children to join.
Pizza Stone: This is a single round of masonry on which pizza us baked. Its sizes vary from 13-inches from 16-inches and are not expensive at all.
Steel Baking Pan: Steel pans have one great advantage: they do not deform on heat. This is a single round of masonry on which pizza us baked. Its sizes vary from 13-inches from 16-inches and are not expensive at all. In addition, when put in a warm oven, the steel gets hot immediately which helps the pizza to develop a crisp bottom crust. Usually they are cheaper than pizza stone.
Pizza Trays: Lightweight discs made of aluminium used for serving and transferring pizzas.
Don’t lose your time trying to prepare a dough, buy one instead. Its making is quite difficult and time-consuming. What you necessarily have to know about making pizza is, you need an oven that can be heated to a stable 450 C(F) and a sturdy sheet pan and of course and a rolling pin.
Let’s begin with the good old and delicious tomato sauce, because what makes the pizza so tasty is namely the sauce.
Pizza Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes (or 1 tin of chopped tomatoes)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp oregano, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
How to cook it:
- Take a small saucepan and heat the olive oil. Then add the onion and garlic. Stir on a medium heat until translucent.
- Stir the onions and garlic with tomato paste, then cook for three minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and continue stirring.
- Leave it uncovered on a low heat for 20 minutes, the sauce must be thick. Don’t forget to stir from time to time in order to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
Pizza with Salami and Cheese
- 3 slices of salami(choose on your taste)
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cup tasty cheese
How to cook It:
- Set the oven to 180C
- Grease an ovenproof dish
- Mix egg, flour and milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Then add half of the cheese, stir.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared dish and place it in the oven for thirty minutes. It has to turn golden.
- When it is ready, sprinkle the masterpiece with the remaining cheese and the chosen topping. You can put the dish back in the oven for three minutes(the idea is the cheese to be melted), but I prefer to eat it that way.
- Cut and serve with a salad.